Employer's Advanced Cooperative on Healthcare: Affordable Insurance Options for Employers
The Employers’ Advanced Cooperative on Healthcare would like to invite you to attend one of the webinar options introducing new employer health insurance options. This will include the introduction of the EACH CARE NETWORK (ECN) featuring the Mercy Health System. The benefits of these new employer options include:
- No deductible health plans
- Several 100% covered benefits including primary care visits
- Better access to data and information about your plan expenses
- A chance to “earn a refund” in good claim years
- Underwriting by national “A” rated carriers
- You will also benefit from being a member of The Employers’ Advanced Cooperative on Healthcare joining other community members like Sebastian County, Weldon Williams and Lick and Carco, to name a few.