The Behavioral Health Admissions Coordinator is the primary facilitator for all admissions at Valley Behavioral Health. They are responsible for gathering and assessing patient clinical information for the purpose of making appropriate admission decisions.
Valley Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our team. Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off - Vacation, Sick, Extended Sick and Holidays
Valley currently has full-time openings for:
- Full-Time 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. position
Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Our positions are hiring immediately.
- Review prospective admissions against approved admission criteria, policies and procedures.
- Initiate contact to gather required clinical and demographic data from patient and other sources.
- Respond promptly to inquiry calls.
- Conduct pre-admission clinical assessments to assist the physician in determining the appropriate level of care.
- Refer inquiries to other agencies and community resources when not appropriate for facility assistance or admission.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documentation involved with the admissions process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related, required.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field (Professional Licensure or working toward professional licensure)
- One year previous experience completing behavioral health admission assessments