Human Resources Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: A full contract for this position is 240 days, with benefits as specified in the employee contract. The contract will be prorated based on the actual start date.
LOCATIONS: Service Center
BEGINNING: October 2021
- Human Resources or related experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of salary-related documents to the Financial Services Department;
- Works in collaboration with the Payroll Coordinator to plan and implement all onboarding activities;
- Responsible for employment contract requests for new employees, employee changes, and educational increments;
- Serves as a point-of-contact for employees regarding HR programs, practices, and procedures;
- Responsible for reviewing contracts for accuracy prior to issuance, periodically throughout the school year, and annually at contract renewal time;
- Administer a wide variety of personnel procedures and practices (e.g. processing applications, verifying employment, contracts, compensation schedule, etc.) for conforming to district policies, relevant laws, contracts, and agreements;
- Responsible for maintaining employee information in eFinance specific to the Human Resources Department;
- Responsible for preparing annual budget data pertaining to district salaries;
- Responsible for providing direction regarding salary schedule placement from new and current staff members;
- Responsible for preparing surveys and reports required of the Human Resources Department, including salary surveys, educational increment and educational level reports, and assisting in the data update for the monthly Cycle Reports to the Division of Elementary and Secondary Education;
- Maintains the EEO-5 reporting process; maintains records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations;
- Conducts HR-related analyses and research and prepares related reports;
- Provide direction and leadership to the Human Resources support staff;
- Performs other duties as assigned related to the efficient operation of the Human Resources Department.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Work with administrators.
- Attend meetings/training as required by administration.
- Work additional hours as directed.
- Other duties as assigned by administration.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 40 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to endure prolonged standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, occasional reaching above the head or the shoulders, bending, and squatting.
For our salary schedule, click this link to visit our district website.
If seeing this posting on a job site, please apply here
https://fortsmithschools.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx if interested.