TEC Staffing Services
Human Resources Manager
TEC Staffing Services is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager for our organization!
Purpose: Responsible for performing human resources duties to include, benefits administration, state and federal labor law compliance, and employee training for all TEC Staffing Services locations.
- Establish and maintain updated personnel files in line with company policy and government regulations
- Maintain employee attendance and vacation records.
- Establish and maintain updated job descriptions for all staff positions.
- Ensure compliance on government regulations and employment laws such as; Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans with Disability Act (ADA, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Affordable Care Act, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
- Provide annual employment law training to all TEC staff employees.
- Ensure all office bulletin boards are up-to-date and in legal compliance.
- Compiles employee headcount and hours billed data by location and produces weekly Productivity Report.
- Serve as a Mediator, Counselor, and Facilitator in arbitrating disputes between employees and their supervisors while ensuring fairness, equity, and compliance with company policy and government regulations.
- Responsible for overseeing unemployment claims administration and data entry.
- Investigate all employee (Staff and Temporary) complaints, assist with counseling, and recommend action on employee relations matters.
- Benefits Administration including Health, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Section 125 Plan, 401(k) Plan, Voluntary Products, vacation, and holidays.
- Assist in the annual renewal of all benefits to include updated employee census (staff and temporary employees), review of benefit features, pricing, and effective insurance broker relations to ensure a quality employee benefit package at a reasonable premium.
- Assist employees and their dependents in processing benefit claims ensuring that employee’s questions and concerns are resolved.
- Reconcile and ensure accuracy of all monthly group insurance billings.
- Track and maintain accurate required records related to staff and temporary employee group health insurance eligibility as required under the Affordable Care Act.
- Administer New Hire Orientation Plan for all new in-house employees.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A working knowledge of State and Federal Employment Laws.
- A working knowledge of staffing operations and TEC’s guidelines and procedures.
- Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Must be of excellent moral character and have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment and good communication skills.
- Resourceful, well organized and have the ability to establish credibility.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
SUPERVISION: Reports to General Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional nights and weekends.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Normal office environment with occasional lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years Human Resources experience.
* The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.