This contract-direct hire position is responsible for operating Rotary Thermal Forming (RTF) lines and/or Printers. Ensures that operations are consistent with requirements of the Quality System, internal and external customer specifications and assists with material handling functions, as needed.
Work schedule: 12 hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a) on a rotaional schedule (2-2-3); every other weekend off.
- Coordinates the efforts of the work team on an assigned line
- Ensures that quality requirements are met
- Performs all assigned tasks according to work instructions
- Ensures effective communication within the work team and production department
- Controls production as defined in work instructions
- Assists supervisor with material handling
- Conducts duties in accordance with plant safety policies and procedures
• Minimum of high school education, or equivalent
• Successful completion of all required training modules for Operator Assistant, material handler, QA/QC and operator
• Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and lift up to 40 pounds; bending, standing, climbing and stooping.
Night shift is paid an additional $1.00 per hour
Interested candidates may also submit resumes directly to Susan Pierce at email@example.com.