Have working knowledge and ability to perform skilled work as a mechanic or electrician to maintain and troubleshoot plant equipment. Demonstrate competence and knowledge of safety rules and practices. Demonstrate good communication skills with various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot process/plant equipment
- Perform preventive/routine maintenance compressors, fork trucks, oilers, and filters
- Setup drum and shear tools during changeovers
- Works 12 hour rotating shifts (2-2-3) with every other weekend off
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- An Associate’s degree or Technical degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience is a plus
Interested candidates may submit resumes to Susan Pierce at email@example.com.