• Inspect, maintain repair and overhaul electromechanical and solid state electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
• Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards.
Execute all programming, installation and changes on the plant floor including PLC, HMI and quality control equipment
• Maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems for plant facility and equipment. Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and environment regulations.
• Operate Power Tools to fix electrical problems
• Read Electrical Blueprints and troubleshoot using a Multi meter
• Read Ladder Logic on a PLC and troubleshoot
• Replace PLC cards in PLC units
• Run conduit and size wiring for electrical projects
• Work on encoders and motors and variable frequency drives
• PLC programming and willingness to attend training as required
• Arc Flash awareness and knowledge
• 480v 3 phase power, motor starter wiring, circuit protection components maintenance
- Maintainer vision systems (Cognex Insight Explorer experience, or ability to learn/travel to training)
- Maintain robotic systems (Universal Robots experience, or ability to learn/travel to training)