Merchandiser - PT/Days
Career OpportunityThe position will be posted to the PepsiCo Beverages North America career site (https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main) at approximately the time below. If there is no date/time indicated next to “ Position Posted” , you can expect the position to be posted within 24 hours of this notification.
Position posted: Mar 30, 2021
Position Location: Fort Smith, AR
Position Title:Merchandiser - PT/Days
Position is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores (Grocery, etc.). This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor. This position interacts with personnel at the store location. This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period, as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf Transport products to and from backroom to shelf location Use equipment to transport products (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.)Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi management Build customer relationships at the store level Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)Service accounts during designated times established by management Deliver customer service (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role)Use hand held devices to write/input orders* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
CLICK HERE to view our Merchandiser Realistic Job Preview Video
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass the background check
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, etc.
- Moving products within a store (e.g., safely stacking and moving products on equipment such as a u-boat, hand truck/dolly and/or breakdown, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Managing backroom/stock room inventory (e.g., organizing pallets, stacking and storing inventory or products, etc.)
- Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
Type of Position: Part-time
Driving Requirement: Driving Required No CDL Required
Shift Starting Pay: $12.20/hr
For immediate consideration, please go to https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
PepsiCo Beverages North America https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main Tell a Friend!