Snelling Personnel is recruiting for a local Veteran-Owned company hiring a Robotics/Electrical Technician!
This company is making waves in their industry, and is looking to add a key member to their team. This is definitely a great opportunity to get into a growing business & be an integral part of the early stages of their company's diversification plan!
This company has recently started their own repair shop to better maintain their own equipment and further support the many companies they provide services for - this position will be a key part of that shop.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide great customer service, multitask, and direct a team.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly and to lead technical teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years of robotics/electrical repair experience
- Basic computer skills. Be able to navigate Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Be able to use a computer to look up drawing and prints
- Personal or job experience with robotics (preferred)
- Prior job experience as a mechanic or technician (preferred)
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation, and procedures
- Collaborate with all functions of the business in driving quality and process improvement initiatives
- Maintain, document processes, and perform operational troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues
- Read and understand wiring diagrams and technical diagrams
- Direct/train team members to maintain, identify problems, and repair equipment systems
- Fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures using machine/metal working tools
- Reassemble circuit boards
Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.