Driver - Geo Delivery (Box Truck) CDL A Required
The position will be posted to the PepsiCo Beverages North America career site (https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main) at approximately the time below. If there is no date/time indicated next to “ Position Posted” , you can expect the position to be posted within 24 hours of this notification.
Position posted: -
Position Location: Fort Smith, AR
Position Title:Driver - Geo Delivery (Box Truck) CDL A Required
CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
Position will deliver to all types of customers including Foodservice. Drives the delivery vehicle and delivers product to the store. Responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of product on store shelves, displays, in coolers and vending equipment. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoice and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management and store receiving personnel for acceptance of load as required. This position requires lifting and loading cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly during work hours and pushing/pulling using from 40 - 150 pounds of force, occasionally. It also requires reaching, squatting and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store. Unloads pallets of product from the delivery vehicle with an electronic pallet jack or 2 wheel hand truck, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom
- Deliver product and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- 21 years or older
- Pass the DOT drug test and DOT Physical
- Valid class A CDL license
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Adhering to all DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products)
- Using equipment to aid in hauling loads (for example, operating pallet jacks, using dock plates, or using load bars and straps) Operating equipment (pallet jacks, lift gates on trailers, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
- Documenting DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Type of Position: Full-time
Driving Requirement: CDL A is required
Shift Starting Pay: $58,000 commission/target pay
For immediate consideration, please go to https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity PepsiCo Beverages North America https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main Tell a Friend!